Many Questions About HGH
Hi 21st Century!
1. Your webpage implies that you have real human growth hormone in your formula. True HGH is Somatatropin. available only by prescription, injectable only. Does your product contain somatatropin?
The FDA monitors our labeling. They've seen "Human Growth Hormone 30X" on our labels. Our HGH is real and is at a dilution rate that is allowed for over-the-counter sales according to FDA homeopathic regulations.
2. Most supplements do not actually have a diluted version of TRUE human growth hormone, but rather, they have a blend of ingredients if this is the case with yours, what is your blend made of.
That is not the case with ours. Our ingredients are:
Official HPUS: Pituitarum Posterium 30X.
3. Does your human growth hormone oral spray have anything to address a healthy liver function? If so, what ingredient is it?
Liver Extract 3X
4. Does your oral spray (like most HGH products) elevate blood sugar levels, Why or why not?
Everyone reacts to the human growth hormone oral spray differently.
5. I have seen a few other companies rate the measurements in 30X etc. . . how would you explain that in layman terms? How many International Units (IU's) are in your formula?
The FDA will not allow us to express our product in these terms. You should research "Homeopathy" to understand our product better. There are several pages devoted to this on our website. 30X is the exact dilution rate that all homeopathic companies use to get the body to react the best. A higher dilution rate does not work as well and a lower dilution rate does not work as well.
6. I am very interested in your human growth hormone, and would be interested for my wife who suffers from fibromyalgia, and blood clots in her legs, Is your formula right for her?
Everyone reacts differently to our product. We have many people with fibromyalgia ordering our product.
7. I also know someone on hormone replacement therapy, can they use it too? We are all considering pooling our money and getting some.
You should understand that the homeopathic supplement is not a drug. It's not going to blow everything out in a few days. Rather it's a general tonic that helps people, over time, with many of their long suffering ailments. We have a very liberal return policy. You should try the product and see what it does yourself. If it doesn't help you, or for no reason at all, you can send the used and unused bottles back for a full refund. All our customers are happy: the ones who like it and continue to use it, and the ones (less than 1/2 of 1% of our sales) who get nothing from it and get their money back.