I read on your website about homeopathic HGH spray and I have some questions:
1. Does smoking interfere with the mouth's ability to absorb the human growth hormone? If so, does one need to quit before using your growth hormone spray?
2. Does your human growth hormone have any side effects, namely on the gastrointestinal tract? Does it adversely persons with colitis or proctitis?
3. How long after using your human growth hormone will one start to feel the effects?
4. Does the pituitary gland ever become "saturated" with signals for stimulation from HGH and simply not respond any longer?
5. Is human growth hormone something you can take for the rest of your life without any long term side effects?
6. Lastly, does your HGH interfere with over the counter medications such as aspirin, Tylenol, etc?
1. We have no information that smoking inhibits the mouth's ability to absorb human growth hormone. We have many customers who use the product who are smokers.
2. In six years selling the product we've had no reports of side effects involving the gastrointestinal tract, colitis, or proctitis. Homeopathic remedies are very gentle on the system.
3. Everyone reacts to the product differently. Those in good shape tend to feel results sooner than those in poor shape. It takes 2-4 weeks for growth hormone to get fully into your system. If you feel nothing in 4 weeks it's not working for you. Some people start to feel a change after a day or two. It's an excellent general tonic.
4. Because our homeopathic spray contains real human growth hormone it does not rely on the stimulation of the Pituitary Gland. The product actually triggers your liver (as if the body had an increase in human growth hormone) to produce IGF-1 which is the substance that brings the increased invigoration.
5. We've had people on the product for over 6 years, doing fine, no side effects.
6. There are no homeopathic preparations that interfere with other over the counter products that we know of.
Thanks for your inquiry.
Just checking in because I haven't received my order yet. I remember the last time I ordered it took a while to arrive for some reason so I decided to wait a bit this time. Unfortunately, it's been two weeks and still no shipment. If you could please check into this.
We always ship the next day after receiving your order. Last time you got caught up in the slow Christmas New Years delivery of USPS. This time your order never made it from the ordering department to the shipping department. This human error does happen 5 or 6 times per year on over 2,000 orders and we hate when that happens!
We will ship your order today via Express Mail at no additional charge to you. We are waiving the signature requirement so you'll have it tomorrow. Just make sure you look for it and get it tomorrow. We apologize for the inconvenience!