Hi, thank you for all your help. More questions:
1. I had a question in regard to how much more effective is your new product IGF-1 Deer Antler spray versus the original oral spray without the deer antler?
2. What are the downfalls of using just the original oral spray?
3. Does the IGF-1 have a funny taste?
4. Are either of your formulas addictive?
5. How is it that steroids can be so bad for people, but your human growth hormone oral spray is not somehow harmful in the long run?
1. 90% of our regular users are on the new improved oral spray. About 10% go back to the Original product because they feel no difference between the two.
2. None that we know of.
3. No funny taste. Both are tasteless.
4. Not physically. You’ll love the results so much you may never want to stop.
5. You’re asking what the difference is between a fire cracker and an atom bomb. They both make a lot of noise. Steroids are about as far away from homeopathic remedies as you can get. No one in the history of the planet has ever been hurt by any homeopathic remedy of any kind. Just about everyone who takes steroids is doing some kind of damage.
Hello, I’m just wondering if it is ok for my younger brother to take this product? I know it says its not suitable for under 21s. He’s 15, and really concerned about height even though he’s already experienced a few growth spurs.
I see your products highlight anti-aging and muscle benefits but could it benefit teenage growth? What I’m looking for basically is something that can aid him in his growth and help to maximize his potential. I understand your product helps to increase the HGH produced by the body, and isn’t HGH responsible for growth?
Also how safe is it to take? I understand your ingredients are all natural, I’m just concerned taking this could disrupt or cause an hormonal imbalance in him. He recently had a full blood test, it showed he’s got a Vitamin D deficiency which he will be getting injections for. Is it ok to take the product in conjunction with these injections? He’ll receive one shot every months for three months starting next week. Other than that he’s perfectly healthy.
El Paso, TX
I see your products highlight anti-aging and muscle growth benefits but could it benefit teenage growth?
Possibly. There is no way to set up a scientific test that would prove it.
Isn’t HGH responsible for growth?
Yes it is.
Also how safe is it to take?
All homeopathic product are safe to take, even with other drugs or supplements.
Is it ok to take the product in conjunction with these injections?
Homeopathic products are safe to take with Vitamin D injections.