Question of the Week 9-06-09
I am extremely interested in purchasing an HGH oral spray. I was actually very interested in a product called Chrysalys from Cocoonnutrition.org (http://www.learnthesecretstoyouth.com/) . Unfortunately I found that the person who is in charge of the company was recently arrested in an FDA raid and it is not available from them at this time. This led me to research alternatives. I found that your site seemed to be the most honest and informative site and also highlighted the shortcomings of other supplements that I might have otherwise considered. Here are the questions I have and would like answered before I would feel comfortable buying your oral spray:
1) The Crysalys supplement I was interested in uses real human growth hormone (biologically identical) and says their product is provided in an oral spray via a liposome delivery method. This allows the supplement to be absorbed effectively while maintaining the structural and conformational integrity of the human growth hormone peptide. After looking at your site you state the following: “The homeopathic dilution process plus the inclusion of alcohol in the oral spray breaks down the molecular structure of Human Growth Hormone so that HGH 30X CAN enter the body through the oral mucosa. This is the only way that any company has found to effectively administer Human Growth Hormone sublingually.” I am concerned with the statement that you break down the molecular structure of the human growth hormone. If you do this then are you not effectively destroying the peptide? If it is destroyed how can it be effective. Why do you not deliver it via liposome delivery method?
2) The Crysalys product claims that homeopathic delivery provides such small doses that there is no way that the beneficial effects of HGH can be realized. With homeopathic delivery you are only supplying really the vibrational signature of the product and not even that if you are breaking down the molecular structure as you state above.
3) Your standard HGH oral spray lists Deer Antler (6X) as an ingredient. Your HGH Advanced Formula product is more expensive since you add deer antler. Since both oral sprays contain deer antler what is the difference???
I am very serious about purchasing this product and would like detailed answers to my questions. I have a graduate degree in molecular biology and microbiology so there is no need to hold back on the details. The more information I get the better.
Thank you in advance for answering my questions.
Andrew, Bethesda, MD
Thank You for your interest in our oral spray. Here are the answers to your questions:
1. You can't put HGH in a pill or capsule, period. Impossible, regardless of what "delivery system" you claim to be using. In our opinion the cocoon group of supplements is the worst in terms of misleading the public. The ingredients list on their supplements are often very difficult to find or don't exist at all. Why do they hide them or not include them?
2. It's not HGH that brings the invigoration properties you are looking for. It's IGF-1 that's produced in the liver that brings the invigoration properties. Researching by googling "homeopathy" will give you a better understanding of how our oral spray works. The short answer is that our product contains a recipe of just the right amount of HGH to trigger the liver to produce IGF-1. If we used more HGH (or less) it wouldn't trigger the liver to produce the additional IGF-1. So they are right that it is a small dose, but they are wrong when they say it doesn't work. Our product achieves 60%-80% of the same increase in IGF-1 as those using injections. For us, that's proof that it's working. Their statement might make sense in theory but actual testing proves their theory invalid.
3. The only difference between the Original Formula and the Advanced Formula is the addition of deer antler into the Advanced Formula. If deer antler is listed as an ingredient in our Original Formula it's a typo and we'd appreciate you sending us the url so we can fix it.
Thanks for your interest. We appreciate your business!